Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Time to be Productive

TIME TO REVISIT MY HOBBIES!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to do stamping and paper crafting of all kinds.  Lately, unfortunately, I have done more pinning than actually stamping.  At night after I get home from work, I get sucked into the vortex of Pinterest.  (That may explain some of the recent weight gain!) I have made too many excuses as to why I haven't been doing anything at night.  So, I think it's time for a change. I have decided to organize and purge at least one night a week and stamp or craft two nights a week.  (With the holidays coming up, it might be a nice way to make a little extra money.)  Not to mention, I need to go back to Weight Watchers meetings and exercising a minimum of 2.5 hours a week.  I love to see what other people have created and I also love to create designs myself. Here are a few of the card designs I have created.  I hope you enjoy them!
 




2 comments: