Sunday, September 30, 2012

Recipe Time-Cilantro-Lime Rice (Can it be this easy?)

Cilantro-Lime Rice

If you are a fan of Chipotle, you've probably had this before.  This is the single biggest reason I love Chipotle.  Since I don't live or work close to one, I scoured the internet for copycat versions of their recipe.  As you can see, I like love things fast and easy, so I tweaked the recipes I found and this is the result.  


Cilantro-Lime Rice

1 1/2 cups instant rice
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 lime
3 tbsp. cilantro (more or less depending on individual taste), chopped
3 tsp. oil
1 tsp. salt

Cook rice according to package directions.  Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lime into small bowl.  Add remaining three ingredients.  Combine mixture with rice.    Yields:  4--3/4 cups servings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment