Sunday, October 21, 2012

FAMILY TIME-ANNUAL PUMPKIN CARVING PARTY

PUMPKIN CARVING 2012

I have been absent lately because I have been busy doing family "stuff".  After a hiatus from crocheting of over 25 years, I have been making infinity scarves and headbands for my daughter and myself.  My husband and I spent "hours" organizing all of our family pictures (a looong overdue task), and finally, I made time to see my niece and nephew play soccer.  This time of year (fall and early winter) seems to lend itself to more extended family time than any other time of the year (in our family anyway).  One of our family's favorite activities, is our annual pumpkin carving party.  We have a nice fall lunch and then we let the competition fun begin.  (Okay, some of us have a little more OCD than the others.)  Below are some pictures from this year's party.  I've also attached links to multiple free pumpkin-carving stencil sites. ENJOY!

http://itswrittenonthewalls.blogspot.com/2011/10/130-free-halloween-pumpkin-carving.html
http://www.sheknows.com/kids-activity-center/list/pumpkin-carving-templates/page:1










No comments:

Post a Comment