Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TIME TO TRY SOMETHING NEW--DARK CHOCOLATE PRETZEL CRISPS

PRETZEL CRISPS-DARK CHOCOLATE CRUNCH


NEW PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT-I give them 10 noms!

For years, my husband and I have had a membership to Sam's Club.  However, a brand-new Costco opened in the city where I work.  Since it was more convenient for me to get to Costco instead of Sam's, we  purchased a membership.  It took me a while to warm-up to the new store; however, I have to say I am really enjoying some of the new products that I've come across.  One of them is a product from Snack Factory called Pretzel Crisps-Dark Chocolate Crunch.  These things are delightful! 

Serving size is 5 pretzels (1 oz.) which doesn't sound like much but they are a nice size.   (I've taken a picture with one next to my phone so you can how big they are.) There are 130 calories in one serving or for those of you who are on Weight Watchers, 4 points.  They are the perfect blend of sweet and salty!





No comments:

Post a Comment